Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The best soft pretzels!

We have season passes to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo so we go often and we love it! Especially the  big soft pretzels they have at the snack bar.  Who would've thought that the zoo would have amazing soft pretzels but they do.  Thanks to my sister in law who told me about them and now I'm hooked.  What I love about them is that they are a little crunchy on the outside and soft and warm in the middle.  And you could do salt or no salt. I think they kind of put alot of salt on but I just take some of it off before I eat it.  And it's only $2.25 for a good size pretzel that taste so good.  So next time you take your kids to the zoo try out one of their soft pretzels and plus its just an amazing zoo to go visit and they are making so many cool changes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment